Hello dǝsignǝrs,

I once again come for your support. So it’s about these fluid-sharp gradients. Please help me understand how can one draw one. Is there a specific software that does them? I can use Freeform in Illustrator, but how can we achieve those sharp lines?

I use CC and I’m on Windows. Something tells me that Sketch is what I’m looking for. If this is true, is there any Windows alternative? Very much appreciate your answers.

Found at stripe.com, Homepage

r/graphic_design - Stripe Homepage Gradient, found at stripe.com

Source link

Write A Comment