Graphic and Photo Identification


I am looking on the identification of this effect on an image and how to do it.

Im interested in any filters or styling that needs to occur to the image and the name of this effect itself.

Any help would be super useful.
Thank you!

submitted by /u/SILCLOTHING

Source link

Write A Comment