I am currently exploring new aesthetics and art styles to work with and I have come across many on pinterest that I wish to take inspiration from but I am unsure of the keywords I shld be typing to find them? Can anyone help me? The first one, is that blur effect that you find on old films and prints. Im not sure if i shld be searching 90s or even earlier and if there is even a name for it. The second I have attached a photo below as it is harder to describe :

r/graphic_design - Finding keywords for aesthetic

Any help I can get would be appreciated :)) thank you

Source link

Write A Comment