Hello. I have to create styleframes for animation and I was just looking for the name of this style to create a styleframe a final look on Photoshop for this style as I haven’t had any luck finding a tutorial to create something like the moodboard I have created below, I have narrowed it down to:

– Spectrum of Light, Light refraction, and psychedelic.

I’m looking mainly at the WW84 Poster, image 2, 3, and 4 at the bottom, and the image above the 4th image at the bottom

Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

r/graphic_design - Looking for the name of this style to create on photoshop

Source link

Write A Comment