What would you call this type of text editing?

I got a quick question. I'm trying to figure out the name of this type of text editing. How certain parts of the text are bigger, but it all fits together. Can someone help me out with that? How would you do that in illustrator? Thanks!


submitted by /u/Groundbreaking_Set24

Source link

Write A Comment