r/graphic_design - How is this effect achieved?

I apologize if this isnt the right sub, Im not sure if there exist a sub that revolves around GD techniques.

My question is how is this subtly distorted effect on the EDGES achieved? I dont mean the grunge texture brushed on the face of the shapes. I mean the rough, bumpy edges on the rectangle, and on the lettering above. Ive tried the roughen effect on Illustrator, but its usually way too wonky, even when dialing in subtle settings.

The yellow square on the right is the subject, my attempt in pink is on the left

Source link

Write A Comment