Ok, first things first, this is NOT my design. I saw it and I know there is a name for this kind of symbol, where the central point is the “X” and every sign used at the sides have a meaning. I know this brand is not funcional due to a lot of size problems and also there are a lot of elements.

I want to redesign it and it would be really helpful to have some context before I start.P.D. Greetings to everyone, im new here and happy to be here, i hope to learn a lot of things 🙂

r/graphic_design - Does this symbol have a name?

Source link

Write A Comment