Hi all – I would really appreciate some help. I’m a cosmetic chemist starting a skincare line and I will be using a black tube for my packaging. I found the type of font and color that I want on my black tube, but I really don’t know what they are called or how to describe it to my packaging manufacturer. I’ve attached a picture of the exact font and color I want on my packaging. Especially, I want the same same effect of the color..not sure if it’s just pink that’s reflective or if it’s two different colors.

I have zero knowledge of graphic design so any help from this sub would be really appreciated. Thank you!

r/graphic_design - Cosmetic chemist needs some help with understanding what type of printing (sorry, not sure if that's the right word) is this font?

Source link

Write A Comment