I really enjoy the style of art that Axios news (and The Atlantic) is using to illustrate their news articles. But I was wondering if it had a technical name because I’d like to read more about it and maybe find some academic or tutorial articles about it. I haven’t gotten very far with looking for digital collage or pastel gradient collage looking art, or modern flat new illustration.

Anyone in design school wanna share what this style is formally called? 🙂 cheers.

r/graphic_design - What Graphic Style is Axios Using?

Source link

Write A Comment