Does anyone know what this type of bottle is called?

I'm trying to source a bottle that looks like this for a packaging project, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Any store that I know I could buy it from (i.e., Whole Foods) does not exist in my area. I'd really appreciate the help!

submitted by /u/last3-braincells

Source link

Write A Comment