Saw this particular image on the dribble signup page. Although I have seen this trending for a while, I don’t know what exactly is it called? I’ve tried 2.5d, fluent, semi 3d and a couple others.

I’m mainly wondering if how well this would turn out as an svg to be used in place of plain skeleton loaders.

One of my peers managed to replicate this style in zbrush and photoshop. So it’s great if I need static images, but not scale.

I know not all of it can be replicated or translate well to svg. I see a lot of these designs have a mass of textures, fake noise, complicated lightning

Any insights?

r/web_design - What is name for this illustration style? I'm trying to find illustrator tutorials so I can make svg skeleton loaders in this style. - "flat shading"?

Source link

Write A Comment