How is this design technique called?

In The Spice House, whenver you add to cart a side panel appears that shows you your cart. Here is a picture.

I tried googling "side panel" "side card" etc but to no avail. Whats this element or technique called? I want to build it too.

submitted by /u/BigBootyBear

Source link

Write A Comment