QUESTION: Is there a name for this style of graphic?

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask, if there is any specific name for this style?

I have been looking for some time, but I can't figure it out on my own. I would be thankful for any help!

submitted by /u/humanpanda666

Source link

Write A Comment